Miss Leeds Area Rising Star
Girls ages 7 to 11 are invited to participate in the Miss Leeds Area Rising Star program!
Rising Star is a mentoring program through the Miss Alabama.
Miss Leeds Area is an official preliminary to the Miss Alabama Scholarship Pageant.
The Miss Leeds Area Rising Stars will enjoy a day, June 25, 2015 of fun, games and mentoring, then will return that evening to participate in the Miss Leeds Area Pageant.
Rising Stars will arrive at The Leeds Historical Depot at 10 a.m.
- Rising Stars must be between the ages of 7 and 11 (must not turn 12 before June 30, 2016)
- Rising Stars will be randomly drawn by Miss Leeds Area after her crowning (unless a contestant requests a particular pairing)
- $50 fee to participate
- Rising Stars will be required to fill out an application and provide a 5x7 photograph to the Miss Leeds Area pageant by June 17, 2016
- Rising Stars will need to wear a dressy dress for the evening activities (no pageant wear, just
something you would wear to church).
- The Rising Star’s contestant that wins will have their fee paid to participate at the Miss Alabama Pageant in June. (See the Miss Alabama website at www.missalabama.com for more information)
PLEASE GET YOUR APPLICATION IN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE A SPOT!
Miss Leeds Area Committee reserves the right to limit the number Rising Star participants.
Please fill out the attached information and return to:
Mail all items to:
Miss Leeds Area Pageant
c/o Sandra McGuire
P.O. Box 900
Leeds, Alabama 35094
Phone 205-699-5001 or visit www.missleedsarea.org for more information.
Rising Stars are special young ladies that are encouraged to develop and reach their full potential as they grow into young women!